View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 02:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello emeraldheart :) Thank you so much for sharing your visions. What blissful and wonderful experiences. Amazing!! It all resonates with me too. For quite some time, I have also felt that the '144000' represents the collective soul family who are here on a mission. And it was that number in particular as the soul groups and twins were perfectly divided.

And I am totally on par with the shared experiences. I believe that we'll always be a part of a soul group at any given point in time, as like you say, it relates to the evolution and journey of the soul. I think it would be impossible for a single soul to experience everything in the Universe before making their way back to the Source. And so, soul groups are formulated so that one soul can experience as much as possible, without needing to experience everything. When the soul group joins together once more, their combined experiences will have accumulated and aggregated all the love, knowledge and wisdom for the whole group. And so, their combined wisdom is integrated by all, and each soul in the whole group will be as knowledgeable as one another!

Touching on the mythic call, if anyone has the time to read and if you feel guided to do so, there is channeled message that is truly so beautiful. I am not able to link it at this time, however if you copy & paste 'The Mythic Call - Flower of Life' into Google, it is the first link.

I suggest reading it more slowly than usual for more emphasis. Or perhaps reading it a few times over, or reading it out loud. Or perhaps doing all three! In doing so, a light will come through and the beautiful energy of words will be felt, perhaps even sparking remembrance :)

Make time for the things that make your heart sing 💙

Last edited by bluedahlia : 14-04-2018 at 04:48 AM.