View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
... I am looking more for trying to find out who my guide is. I have done an exercise already and a guide- human form, had appeared but it does not answer whom he is.

Just my own experience here, so it might not apply to you but I think when we meditate the tendency is to do so from inside our heads. I mean, that's where we think and process perceptions, so it's the natural seat of attention, right? When I have trouble connecting with someone who exists in spirit form, I'll drop my awareness down somewhere in the vicinity of my mid-chest, deep and just below my breastbone, and try to 'listen' from there. I choose that area in my body because I connect strongly with energy there; for others, a different area might work better. Point is to 'listen' from somewhere else, not from inside the head.

I've found that not all spirit beings communicate in the same way. Some may use 'vibrations' (of a sort); some may use words, some numbers, some images. Sometimes it takes trial and error to find in what way a spirit being communicates as well as the best way one is able to perceive such communication.

Please keep us posted as you work through this. =-)