View Single Post
Old 16-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Master
Sphere of Universal Communion - excerpts

Minutes after they placed me on the emergency room table and fit an oxygen mask over my face, I felt my heart stop beating and took my last breath. There was a brief pause while my personality grew puzzled that I did not gasp for breath nor seem concerned that my body had just died. I was suddenly cradled in my higher soul and catapulted, for that is the only word for it, catapulted, wide awake, out of my body and into the sphere of universal communion.

My whole life, it turned out, had been practice for the moment of dying: my higher soul stepped forward, speaking reassuringly about how it had been through this so many times before. While my lower soul, this lifetime’s personality, went mute in the face of the vast unknown. My higher soul catapulted with one last sigh of joy and gratitude. What a glorious Creation!

Once I had experienced what it feels like to recognize myself as a sphere of aware light in the bodiless state, I found I had become sensitive enough to perceive myself as that same sphere of communion here with a body. And, sensitive enough to recognize that everyone else is a similar sphere of aware light, as well.

- http://iands.org/experiences/nde-accounts/729-sphere-of-universal-communion.html