View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:01 AM
Roaring Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Hello Roaring Thunder

Please don't cry... You have a gift, and you should use it.

I'm not sure if any one has ever told you this, but it is true, my friend.
Being transgendered, means we are Two Spirited, that means, we have two spirits, the feminine, the masculine, within us.
Do you know what that means on a spiritual level????
That is the greatest gift of mankind, the thing every shaman wants, the thing every spiritual person would want to be (if they know that secret).
For a few seconds, try and block out the unnecessary earthly feelings you have, and try to connect to your spirit, and what does it tell you?
You are the one feeling pity about it all, not your spirit.
On a level, of life journey, every single person, tries to understand the balance of masculine and feminine energies - every person tries to gain that balance.
But for people, like you and I, we already contain that.

Back in ancient times, transgendered was highly respected. Sometime even feared because those people were regarded as very powerful.
I will let you in on a bit of a sacred law.
In order for any "shaman" to reach his finally destiny, and his final power, he needs to have a woman by his side, because man, and woman go together, and the feminine and masculine makes a shaman what he is.
The power of woman, is greatly disregarded. Did you know the whole universe, nature, the moon - it all thrives from femininity.
It is wide held believed falsely, that men can get on on their own, especially powerfully. But that is not true. Every good powerful "shaman" has a powerful woman, who gives him that power.

Once you know that, you can see, just how great and special you truly are.
As transgendered, two spirited people, we have the possibility of being some of the most powerful individuals in the entire world. We have the magic, divine at the tip of our fingers.

In that sense, does it really freakin matter, if what we are is due to a past life? Just look at the here and now, it's an amazing thing.

Past life sense, you don't need a near death experience to remember memories. You can do something much easier and less dramatic, such as meditate. Maybe even go to a hypnotherapist, i would advise, because sometimes our memories can be traumatic. Also, MOST people, have been different genders in all of their past lives. It doesn't really matter to what you are now.

What matters is that, you need to summon the power inside of yourself, and work with the gift you have, learn to balance out the feminine and masculine.

I am the opposite of you, born female, but i am truly male. You are in a better situation than i, seeing as female is the powerful goal to find, and you have that already. I have to seek out the female energies of myself. It becomes easier, my friend, it truly does. Have pride in what you are.

You mentioned race as being stressful? Again, have pride in your ancestry, it can teach you many things. I myself, am a different race as well as mixed race, in the wrong body as well - that in itself was stressful, but through life, i realized it was so amazing to become more open to my own race, and other races, learning more about cultures and becoming less hateful towards myself and others.

Life is always more of a struggle for those of us who have higher life purposes. Remember that. You will get through it all, and shine.

That was really uplifting advice. Thank you. Now I just wish i knew what you meant by having a gift. Being transgender is a living hell trust me. ANYTHING but a gift it is.