View Single Post
Old 31-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Master
hugs and love for your loss xx i hope you are finding comfort.
my idea about these dreams is quite simple to explain. i believe your first experience was a visit from your dear mum. the other dreams could be more dreams processing your feelibgs and thoughts surrounding events with your mum.
i have visits from my mum, but i also had alot of processing dreams inbetween. the difference is usually always about the type of energy you observed in the first experience, our loved ones tend to visit us looking very well! and often we can see there light to.
might be an idea to consider looking into the other dreams and letting them guide towards your emotions and potential areas that may require your awareness to heal through ir just accept or whatever it is they need!
its beautiful your mum came through to let you know shes ok and in a loving state :

much healing to you x
loooy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~