Thread: Are we all One?
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 05:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
This is part of the new age deceit. We are not all one we do not all come from one I come from my bloodline which may or may not be mixed with your bloodline nevertheless there is a differentiation and although everything seems to have a beginning so the assumption is that we had a beginning that doesn't mean that the Assumption has to be that we began from one because the echo of life does not show that it shows Singularity individuality and uniqueness it does not Echo Unity of 1

"DITTO"..I keep suggesting the same, however there are a whole lot of deaf ears around.

We are individuals Soul'selves & unto ourselves, radiating our own energy fields, our energy fields may merge at times however that is it.
My thoughts are my own & they reside within me as memories & they never are floating around in the energy of creator/almighty universe, accessible to all others or the almighty one.

The almighty one has its/his/hers own personality & location & it/he/she does not experience my life & I do not experience its/his/her life.

However, I do exist within the attributes of the almighty one but not within the mind of the almighty one.

The above is my understanding, & are for anyones considerations...SMILES.