Thread: From Metatron
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
How did you come to realise that hearing that song meant it was time to listen to AA Metatron.

Hello,

The snippet kept repeating until I dowsed (used a pendulum) to go through the process of elimination of who I have channeled before. The pendulum said 'yes' for Metatron. That process didn't take long as I had a feeling it was from Metatron. I asked him if he had a message and he said yes. The song snippet went away soon as I started writing down his message. So my 'knowing' was a combination of a feeling, asking him and having the snippet disappear from my mind.

If that snippet persisted after I channeled the message then that would tell me there was either more to it that I missed or another message but maybe from another being (unlikely to be from another) instead of more from Metatron.

I also noticed that certain beings choose specific songs to get my attention. With that experience, Metatron is the only one who uses "The Final Countdown" to let me know he has something to say.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)