Thread: Florida Water
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2019, 10:21 PM
Lepus

Thumbs up Florida Water

Hello

I've heard of Florida Water but never actually seen it. And I thought Florida Water was something you'd buy in a metaphysical shop. But I stumbled upon it yesterday at Walmart on a random shelf. Near the home decor department by the candle section. So I thought that was strange. I've never thought Walmart would ever sell these. I didn't buy it and instead went online to see what this Florida Water is used for. And it's used for protection and cleansing which something tells me I was meant to purchase that bottle. It was the only one sitting on a random shelf too. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Uses
  • Florida Water has multiple uses and a few drops can really make a difference to your aura, your home or you magical practices. You can find below some suggestions:
  • Cleanse your house by adding salt and Florida Water to a bucket and mop the floors of your house.
  • Cleanse your magical items and crystals with a cloth and Florida Water.
  • Furthermore, you can also Cleanse your altar and your magical space before casting a circle.
  • Provide it as a thank you gift to the Spirit(s)/God(s) you are working with.
  • Moreover, you can Use it in your bath by adding a few drops in the water to cleanse your aura and rejuvenate the senses.
  • Also, put some Florida Water in your palms and clap them to raise vibrations and to give you a quick energy boost.
  • Due to its citrus fragrance it can be used in your rooms for a Happy Home and to combat melancholy and depression.
  • Florida Water can replace Holy water in magical practices and rituals.
  • Add Florida Water and Van Van oil together in order to attract better clientele.
  • Use it to dress candles for magical spells and rituals for Protection, Communication with Spirits, Cleansing and Breaking Hexes and to remove malevolent magic.
  • Add a few drops to ink of your preference for petitions, wishes and writing to your own Book of Shadows

Does anyone use Florida Water for its magical properties?

Florida Water

Lepus