View Single Post
Old 16-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Null void

This is a part 3 of the story, still some more to come.

Part 3-------------------—---------------------------------------------------

After exactly one month.(including minutes i think so)

Voice- meditation 101 completed. Now you should be be able to concentrate better.

Me- you were gone for one month. I thought you were more impatient.

Voice- i was never gone. I was always right beside you.

Me- hold on when i go to my natural calls you were with me?

Voice- is that so hard to believe, i am beyond that now, NO i do not go with you when your nature calls. I have some conscience. But i do remain in your energy field.

Me- and i thought you were watching me, what is energy field?

Voice- you call that Aura. Its the energy field around you. I attached to you, so i can reside in your energy field.

Me- does that mean that you can go where ever you want bypassing that natures law.

Voice- yes, i can bypass it. Laws of nature are rigid, so it can be easily bypassed.

Me- it is a violation of privacy.

Voice- your privacy was non existant from the start. I was here before you came remember?

Me- i remember. okay now what do you want to tell me?

Voice- its simple, first stop reading anything about any religion. The more you read about them the more you will get confused. It will be better if you remain religion neutral. Other than that now you are able to withstand 2 hours of meditation now lets take it one step further. Get me some information on the mantras used in meditation in a way of hinduism.You have one day.

Me- you know about them already, still you are making me look for them.

Voice- just do what you have told to do.

Next day

Me- i have done your work which you alteady knew, you were going to
tell me something about it werent you?

Voice- why are you angry? You should be happy about it. You got to know many things about their mantras and their uses.

Me- if i am going to learn these things myself then what is your purpose?

Voice- you will learn things yourself but i am only here to give you the correct road. Walking on the road is your job not mine.

Me- will you please give me your holy wisdom so that i can be blessed!!!

Voice- sarcasm, you have to do better than this.

Me - i thought ghost dont understand sarcasms.

Voice- do i look like fool?

Me- i cant see you, so maybe?

Voice- stop this. What did you learn about these mantras.

I told him whatever i read on net, you can search it on net. No need to add that info here.

Voice- so what do you understand by all of that?

Me- well in hinduism they have different gods and godesses. Every deity have one or more respective mantras. They chant them while meditating just like in buddhism.

Voice- now tell me more about their most important mantras.

Me- well there is gayatri mantra which they chant at sunrise. They have another one which was important "om namah shivay". It was of someone named shiva.
Then there is one for vishnu " om namo bhagwate vasudevay". These are most important according to some sites. I dont know much about them.

Voice- shiva and vishnu are their prime deity. Hinduism worships elements. Do you know elements?

Me- yep, fire, water, earth,air.

Voice- you missed one. There is another element named sky.

Me- how can air be different than sky?

Voice- sky is an element from which all the other elements were born. You dont need to know more. Sky trumps all others, that only matters. Now their deity vishnu is actually a water element while shiva is sky. If you chant shivas mantra you will get sky but if you chant vishnus mantra you will get water element. Its a choice. The way you are going to follow needs sky element, but water is necessary for wealth. If you want wealth choose water, want something more precious than wealth choose sky.

Me- sky, anytime. Who need that much money.

Voice- you shouldnt say that. You create what you wish. So then you chose sky.
Very well. Start meditating respective mantra now. 3 hours daily,For three months.

Me- no way, there is no time for it.

Voice- you have time for that. Start waking up at 6 in the morning.

Me- its cold at that time.

Voice- so what? Do you know tibetan monks meditate in subzero environment.

Me- i am not like them.

Voice- so what? You have to surpass them.

Me- surpass them!!!, are you kidding me, dont you think its too much?
Surpassing tibetan monks is impossible.

Voice- nothing is impossible. Some things are still impossible.(laugh). It is easy to surpass those monks. They are not at their supreme.

Me- why do you think that?

Voice- i will tell you this later. For now try to meditate with that mantra. Concentrate at your usual place.

Me- you know where i concentrate?

Voice- yes, i know. I observe your thoughts while you meditate. But i cant talk to you when you meditate. I will end up disturbing you. Do what i told you to do.

Me- one question?

Voice- what? Why i am helping you isnt it?

Me- yes.

Voice- lets just say that i have a mutual interest in your progress. I will speak to you again after three months.