View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

"Go back" voices

So.. Ive been into this quite awhile now, a good few years and have, when I was very young floated above my body. I'm 45 now so this is a LONG time ago but, just to say, I know it is possible.
Anyhow, I've been trying a long while recently, a few years at least. Have read all the books by Monroe, Buhlman, Moen - and lots more. I have had a lot of lucid dreams over the years and on a few occasions got to the vibrational stage but never really further than that... Until last night! Somehow I woke about five in the morning and just decided to try to project. The vibrations started pretty much straight away, cant say I enjoy them too much but just told myself to go with it. Anyhow, they were pretty intense and a bit scary but said to myself let it ride and go with them. I felt my body sort of slide maybe about a foot towards the bottom of the bed. I kind of forced my eyes open to a hazy, twilight version of my bedroom. Then, though, a very pained deep, gravelly monster kind of voice commanded me to 'Go back, go back' and then my name. Needless to say this pretty much freaked me out and instantly opened my eyes, woke and was okay but got cold chills (despite summer heat) thinking about it. Anyway, had all day to think about it and will try again next time but scared me a bit. I know voices are common but the 'Go back' line freaked me...