View Single Post
Old 20-06-2015, 03:23 AM
Robertj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
On the same theme and with some practical additions, if I may...
May I share what has worked for me for a decade...

How does one practically become happy and see opportunity and not be concerned if they get fired?
They 'could' repeat a Buddhist saying or a Christian verse...sure, pump themselves up...yes. See how it works.

This is what I do ... I suggest to people a lot, please try this for one week:
Follow the instructions that Jesus, for one, said...Do not worry, give your burdens to
God, have no cares. TRUST.

When you do this for a week...trust in God/the Universal order
or system of creation, if that suits you better...you see how things actually do work out...this gives you
faith or chops or inner strength...
then, you do it for another week...what this does is show you you actually
DO have control of your thoughts...you see a worry/fear thought comes in, "I'm going to be late, oh no."
But, you say to your mind, "No...I know it will ALL work out perfectly."
When you see it ALWAYS does...your faith, power, confidence, thus, happiness soars!

You repeat for another week, Be anxious for nothing, Phil 4:6...

You'll see...hope this helps somebody practically apply, "How do I just 'be happy!"

There are other ways, of course. This is just one simple practice that works.

Hi MISS HEPBURN. I'm also deliberately practising the idea of 'trusting source' as in where ABRAHAM HICKS say, source always has us 'in its sights' and always feels peaceful, wonderful, glorious, happy, delighted, ect, about us.

In other words i like the idea that if i'm upset about anything, its only because i don't have sources perspective on the subject. So, lately, i use this idea to 'allow' myself to choose a better feeling, eg. peace, happiness, positive expectation, ect.

This seems to have made it easier for me to feel better, and coincidentally (there are no accidents) a couple 'big' problems, just so happened to shrink down to size, to being a peice of cake to handle.

Thanks MISS HEPBURN :)