View Single Post
Old 27-06-2011, 04:01 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hello World

When I had to verbally tell her goodbye and she was to go home that day to the light and love..The hardest half an hour private talk I have ever done..(in a bit of that talk I told my sister who was filled with every possible pain killer and had not been able to talk for a day and half previously ..or open her eyes ) That could she tell Dad to change his visiting smell and could she come to me smelling like Roses!

bahahahahaaa oh smiler you cracked me up , can you tell dad please change his smell !! My dad died of cancer , he was in another state, and it was a strange relationship we had , but i helped him pass...the moment he started to slip away .. my throat constricted (he had throat cancer, ) and i closed my eyes and said i love you , and go to the light, look in there and you will see your mum, he replied "what bloody light" I replied and said " dont start ! look over on the corner your mum is waiting " and with that my throat slowly released of the pressure, and i got the call an hour later, when i asked if the time was 545pm , they said no it was 745pm...... but they were in Victoria and im in West aust, so yeah my time 545pm, ive had many a chat to him now , saying back off a little cause i feel my throat is being constricted.... Smiler Im sooooooooooo happy for you mwah, confirmations are wonderful hey and haha so funny with your lotion , thats a double whammy for you

Yesterday I put in in the far back of the cupboard ..and thought "RIGHT"!!!

LOL I used body lotion on my sister ..all through her cancer ..

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Thats such an awesome and hilarius experience , thanks for sharing lots of hugs to you at this time Smiler