View Single Post
Old 30-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Master

Holly, (beautiful name) as an answer to your post, I think that just burying yourself in the negative, in drugs, alcohol, medicine, negativity whatever be, is not doing any good. I will keep the person in those things and state, and make it ev harder to let go of. It is in no manner balanced. What is not balance, will destroy in so many ways it's impossible to count. But destroy it will, in different ways. Even more so, keep one hooked, addicted. Like, being addicted to sex, drugs, cigarets and alcohol. All those things are addictions, the light wouldn't choose it. That itself proves it. And, if it was good, you would've risen up and shine in your cosmic consciousness by now, then why haven't you,

It's important to accept and acknowledge your feelings and your addictions and inclinations, yes. Naturellement.
But we're not supposed to stay in them. To be here, were supposed to conquer them. To learn the lesson, it's of course ok to learn the lesson when your own unique time is. But same time it's true, you're not going anywhere, until you do.
Anything out of balance is distortion, it's important to acknowledge, see, understand, and Let go of it. Not just stay in it.
And yes, any negative especially have big lessons and respect it and such. But, respect it is not to stay in it. Keep doing evil and it'll take you further down and ultimately destroy you. There comes a point, a breaking point, where each soul must choose. Eventually.
Balance is they key to everything. Not loosely dive into evil.
Q
I am Ixchel, high priestess of Atlantis, law of ONE. The moment you're going out of balance, you're going down.