View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Y'all better be careful what you wish for!! There is absolutely no reason to believe that extraterrestrials would be friendly to us...quite the opposite....and beings with the advanced technology needed to cross light years would be so much more advanced than us they could squash us like a bug!

The simplest comparison I can think of is when Europeans (with a far more advanced society and technology) arrived in the new world....the indigenous populations with there stone age technology were decimated...either through open warfare or through the introduction of old world diseases they could not fight off......

Our planet could just as easily be invaded for our resources and our governments and people becoming nothing more than forced labor and satraps to a hostile race.....or simply wiped out because we're in the way.

I think that's far more likely than "Hi! we're from Mesorp and we're here to help you"!

Interesting view which I have a lot of sympathy for. Positivity as much as it is needed in the world can be naive at times when you consider some of the more bizarre stories of ETs that are out there, kidnapping, brainwashing even rape. I don't see or I am not as aware of as many stories of 'Positive' interception by ETs in our human lives, although it is claim by many that ETs are intensely interested in helping the human race.We all know that countless miracles have 'definitely' been performed by various saints through the ages to help human beings just as a small comparison.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge