View Single Post
Old 23-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaga
I believe we keep coming back, to learn and grow in spirit, until we are ready to ascend to the next level.

I believe we must come back until we are ready to ascend, but I am not certain about our choices of when, where, and what form. Once we are human, can we live life as something else for a lifetime, then come back to human? Does that promote any growth or knowledge of perspective?

This seems to be a bone of contention with at least one other in this particular thread. Yes, I believe you're right for the most part. We are actually multidimensional beings and can exist on many planes at the same time. For further information, one of Seth's books covers that quite nicely. If you're not familiar with Seth, he is a nonphysical entity who had many life experiences and has attained a higher level of consciousness, much like you stated. He dictated(channeled) many lessons through a person named Jane Roberts. The particular book that describes multidimensional existences is "Seth Speaks". The most recent channeling of Seth here at my place (a couple of weeks ago), he said that he had had 48 life experiences ("give or take").

Mostly, if we chose to come back into the human experience, we do have an opportunity to review any previous experiences that we had. After considering what we did or did not acomplish, we can then decide what it is we hope to do in the next experience. As described previously, we can come back into whatever circumstance we decide. Some have chosen to just experience birth and then return. Some to experience a multitude of various issues. Being wealthy, sick or just to experience life. Seth wanted to experience being poor and came back to many children, all with different fathers and begging in the street. Since his other experiences had included wealth and good health, he decided he wanted to experience poverty.

Someone else stated that earth is the least desireable because of the lack of evolution here. As I have learned from my master teacher, we are by far the least evolved beings in the universe. So it is quite the challenge.

Anyway, as I understand it from my spiritual teacher, we are in many different realities all at the same time. Why have just one existence when there are so many to chose from?