View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 03:34 AM
Master
I am reading this a few times pondering what a universal mindful practice might entail for all beings as one host.

I guess for me I have developed a deeper awareness within me that all life is precious, so often I consider life around me in my practice of choice. I feel like now with this open in me, my choices can't revert back to just doing things on a whim, without careful consideration. I am finding in this way, it takes a more mindful deeper dedication to work through the whole picture that I cant help but notice now.

Some people looking into my space, will say, why do you mull over everything, turn over every stone, examine it and then decide things. Once upon a time I didn't. I did things more hastily, more spontaneous without much forward thinking. The me I am now considers everything, mainly because I have opened everything in me to consider through a bigger view of myself and life as one source.

I realized when others ask me about the why I do this, as part of my awareness, I will often open the space I am moving through as a whole in my response, they in their asking, then realize that when your more open to the whole of yourself, nothing is left out outside of yourself. It just moves hand in hand. They then realize why going through the deeper realizations of self leads you to a more mindful practice of living in the world.

I think there is the aspect of loving kindness and compassion that leads me more so now. I don't wish any ill will towards any life around me. That all life deserves to be here and be happy.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder