View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Master
I think the honest realisation of where our history and collective consciousness (social, cultural, economic, instituational) has been (rooted in the prior ages) is necessary in order to transform collectively, along with awareness of interbeing. Acceptance of what is, is a part of healing and transformation.

It of course involves every individual and the expansion of individual and collective consciousness simultaneously. It's (simplistically) like a 12-step program for transforming the collective artifacts that derive from but also inform the individual and collective consciousness.

We need to honour that which we are (and all that has been to this point), as well as to honour that which we aspire to be & which we are currently willing or bringing into being. Through intent, thought, word, and deed.

BTW I am not waiting on anything to transform. Centuries? Hahahaha...the time and place is always now. Granted, few advances in human history evolved in the sense of spontaneously arising without great struggle and myriad conscious actions and choices. But I hope no one feels they must hold up their own growth for society's sake...that sort of self-denial is a form of spiritual torture, IMO.

Perhaps (and hopefully) if the mass of humanity come to a much higher level of consciousness, then we will see those conscious choices much more deeply aligned to Spirit and the highest good of all. And at that time, it may be that evolution happens with less resistance and thus seemingly will be naturally arising. But at the root of all conscious awareness, conscious choices (even if habituated), and right alignment with Spirit ever remain. That is the bliss, after all...the continual choosing to align with who we are at centre

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke