View Single Post
Old 25-10-2011, 04:05 AM
quantumleopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I can only speak for myself and my own experiences, but when we first met I could barely look him in the eyes because it was so overwhelming. I remember there was this ... glow... all around him.

Yes I've heard of a few other cases where people actually saw a glow around their tf. I didn't quite see a glow around my tf, but I certainly found the eye contact with him quite overwhelming once we made connection through the eyes and the 'switch' was turned on. I've noticed that the eye contact thing seems to be a common element with people who have met their suspected tf. When I look into the tf's eyes it's almost like looking into my own eyes and I feel like I'm being drawn deep into their soul, sort of like coming home. Like you SQ, over my lifetime I've also fallen in love a few times and dated many others, however I've never had the same eye connection thing with any of these people (including my own partner) and I suspect I never will with anyone else. Since having this experience with tf I've even tried experimenting with looking deep into other people's eyes to see whether I can get the same connection......it never happens of course lol.