View Single Post
Old 24-10-2011, 03:24 AM
quantumleopard

Twin flame recognition not immediate

Hi everyone, I'm a 'newbie' here to this forum.

I've been reading quite a bit about twin flames and it seems that it mostly is an instantaeous thing……you recognise, or suspect, that the person is a twin flame (or a deep soul connection or whatever you want to call it) almost immediately.

In my case, it didn't happen immediately. It wasn't until the third time I got to spend some time time with this person that the spark ignited, and this was over the space of a few years. The very first time I met tf it was briefly for only a few hours. No effect (but a sublimal feeling of 'hmmm, that person was nice' and compatibility). A couple of years passed and then some more time was spent with tf in a group scenario over a few days. Again, no effect and I didn't give tf another thought. Yet another year or two passed and then some more time was spent with tf in another group scenario but this time I was in closer physical proximity. This time, the spark ignited and……WHAM!!! No turning back and the intense feelings escalated within a very short space of time. And tf has been on my mind 24/7 for over a year since then.

If it wasn't instant recognition, does this mean it isn't a twin flame? Maybe just a normal falling in love process?