View Single Post
Old 25-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
I Know That Complete Negative Energy Will Result In Comlete Disconnect From "god". While I Would Not Call That Purgatory, I Wouldnt Call It Ascension. That Energy Will Forever Traverse The Planes And Deminsions Of Existance.
-stay Posotive And Love Your Life

Hi blair2be
I`m going to do now, exactly what I hate other people doing, so I aplogise in advance.

In my opinion and experience I differ with what you say above, I might be wrong if so again I apologise. I think my friend that there is a common misconception about creation and that is that `God` is somehow seperate from us, from the earth. I believe that we exist within God. We are in fact parts of God, When you incorporate this perspective into all of the things you have touched on in your statement about energy being indestructible, and cyclic and changing it all makes sense. It is all God the tao, simply in motion constantly.
As for purgatory (is that spelt right????) there are places on other planes such as the astral where negative thought forms (energy) group by the forces of attraction, these extremely negative areas are considered to be the equivalent to hell, This fits with what eternity said above.
Purgatory I consider to be a state of existence where the soul or atma has yet to completely pass over, to understand that it has changed state.

Last edited by peteyzen : 25-07-2006 at 02:12 PM.