View Single Post
Old 25-07-2006, 02:56 AM
BLAIR2BE

From My Personal Discoveries, After The Body Completes Declination, The Energy Survives (energy As The Soul Or Aura Etc.) Energy Is Infinite And Cannot Be Destroyed. As Far As Heaven And Hell And The Purgatory- Well That Gets A Little Sneaky. There Is Positive Energy And Negative Energy. I Know That Complete Negative Energy Will Result In Comlete Disconnect From "god". While I Would Not Call That Purgatory, I Wouldnt Call It Ascension. That Energy Will Forever Traverse The Planes And Deminsions Of Existance. Therefore It Could Not Be "pergatory". An Axe Murderers Energy Will Forever Flux And Move. How And Where-we Can Never Fully Know Until Our Energy Has Experienced The After (physical) Life And Then Whatever Comes After That And After That And After That. I Must Believe In Cycles. I Must Believe In Energy. So In That Belief: Energy Always Vibrates, Cycles Always Cycle--pergatory Cannot Exist, Or Heaven And Hell For That Matter (because They Are Said To Last Forever). Perhaps Pergatory Originates From An Energy That Has Not Yet Found The Path Of Ascension Or Descension. But The Energy Will Never Stand Still. Citeing Ancient Golden Mean Spiral-chaotic And Orderly Everything Is But Some Mass Or Massless Energy (vibrations) Will Forever Move And Reorganize. In Summary Human Language Really Doesnt Have Audible Words To Describe Our Soul In Connection With "god". The Words Will Continuosly Contradict. But, Research Our Words In These Matters And Your Soul Will Find The Spiritual Answer.

-stay Posotive And Love Your Life