View Single Post
Old 22-11-2019, 10:47 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
It is ironic that you mention paying taxes and driving without a license and not registering your car. You do all those things because you are a U.S citizen/resident, you do not know the law and your rights so you don't have any as far as the constitution/supreme court is concerned and you follow the so called experts/authority thus, you follow the herd. I am not a U.S citizen or resident. I am a state national or non-person non-resident or transient foreigner depending on the situation as far as the US and local governments are concerned so I pay no income or property taxes on the couple of hundred of acres of land I own, I travel freely on the public roads without a license and I do not turn my private property into public property by registering my private property. For more info on how to become a State national non person, non resident visit URL removed for ethical reasons. I do not have to worry about a job or about having a career thanks to the law of attraction. Everything is about having the right/correct knowledge, not knowledge or pleasure that makes you feel good, comfortable etc etc. It is all about perception/how you perceive things. I do the one and only true non-duality/unconditional love so life is perfect for me But, I have no idea what I am talking about.

And yet you think about the strategy of sovereign citizenship and the tactics to implement it for you. You also seem to have an emotional reaction to authority. Unless you are what is termed a Zombie in philosophy of mind terminology.

By the way, if everyone followed sovereign citizenship it would be anarchy. Where's the unconditional love in that? You're getting over on your responsibilities to your fellow human beings and citizens and the truth of the matter is what you're doing is highly illegal on multiple levels. If you are discovered you're in for a world of hurt. Law of Attraction will be smashed by Law of Attracting Federal Attention.

EDIT: I'll also point out it's interesting to me you speak of conquering ego but this post I'm replying to smacks of ego and in very strong terms. It's all about you without regard for anyone or anything else.

Last edited by JustASimpleGuy : 22-11-2019 at 09:44 PM.