View Single Post
Old 22-11-2019, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
If I didn't think at all I'd be fast out of a job. My creditors and the IRS would be knocking at my door for lack of paying bills and filing tax returns. I'd also have a terrible time on the road as local and state police wouldn't appreciate me driving an unregistered, uninspected and uninsured vehicle and without a driver's license. My oil tank would be empty and I'd be freezing my butt off and my electric and internet service would be cut off for lack of payment. I also wouldn't be posting here.

Thinking and emotions are unavoidable. They are features of body-mind, not bugs. What is avoidable and a bug is overreaction to thoughts and emotions. Taking things personally.

It all depends on which "I" one identifies with and how much work one's done to focus and concentrate the mind.
It is ironic that you mention paying taxes and driving without a license and not registering your car. You do all those things because you are a U.S citizen/resident, you do not know the law and your rights so you don't have any as far as the constitution/supreme court is concerned and you follow the so called experts/authority thus, you follow the herd. I am not a U.S citizen or resident. I am a state national or non-person non-resident or transient foreigner depending on the situation as far as the US and local governments are concerned so I pay no income or property taxes on the couple of hundred of acres of land I own, I travel freely on the public roads without a license and I do not turn my private property into public property by registering my private property. For more info on how to become a State national non person, non resident visit sedm.org I do not have to worry about a job or about having a career thanks to the law of attraction. Everything is about having the right/correct knowledge, not knowledge or pleasure that makes you feel good, comfortable etc etc. It is all about perception/how you perceive things. I do the one and only true non-duality/unconditional love so life is perfect for me But, I have no idea what I am talking about.