View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina
HI Nymphea!!

It's quite interesting it came back stronger... I guess it didn't work for you then.. your original method... And, it was as easy as a friendly request?? What kinds of connections did you do this for?? Soulmates or twin flames... I want to learn to live happily without the constant longing or thought in my mind... as, our situation (mine and a soulmate/tf) precludes us from being together all the time... but, we are friends. I was advised to cut the chord if it became too much - I question losing the bond as such... but, then again the first reply said you would not lose the bond - it would come back... and, I really don't ever want to lose the connection... just learn to manage it comfortably into my life. Cristina
Hi Cristina!
I did it with my twinflame. I just ask him in mind if he would go away for a while if it becomes too much for me. And that works. Last january I asked the universum for a time off and we didn't see eachother for 7 weeks! I needed the rest and after that we met again at march 6.
Nowadays he is in my heart and head too much. I cannot think about anything else but him. I feel so in love and miss him so much but like you I can't be together with him so often. I don't sleep too well either. But I don't want to let go about those feelings now, it is kinda nice too in a way.