View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Lapis

Oh just watch the mega belief system changes that will unfold from here on out. 2007 I think will really launch the break down and break through of past limited and deliberately distorted global belief systems. With the ending Partiarchial rule, all their lies and distortions will be revealed at the same time. A lot of people are going to be extraordinarly angry and shocked at the vastness of the distortions. One of my favorite lines from Barbara Marciniak's Pleiadian group goes something like this...

"The Goddess has been totally banned during the Piscean Age".

Actually the Goddess has been banned by the Patriarchy for more like the past 5,000 years or so. rose I hope you've found this thread as it's now a place where all can talk more about "Goddess" concsiousness and energies etc. and how It's returning now through so many people and their higher Hearts.

In astrology this patriarchal rule has been clearly obvious with our archtypals (planets) and the huge lack of all the different aspects of the Goddess. We (humanity) have only been allowed the Moon (Luna aka lunacy and hysteria etc.) and Venus (the seductress, the beautiful young female) and Earth wasn't even in the group until about 20 years ago! So for the most part the only female archtypes that the Patriarchy has allowed were the 'crazy unstable females' who couldn't be trusted (Moon - Luna) and the 'young beautiful women' that were out to seduce males and destroy them for the most part!!!

Only about 20 some years ago some supposedly "new" asteroids were "discovered" and they each represented a bit more aspects of the Goddess.

Ceres - The Great Mother
Pallas Athene - The Warrior Queen
Vesta - The Eternal Flame
Juno - The Divine Consort

Recently another one named Xena has been added to our expanding consciousness and probably others I've forgotten. Point is that humanity really is currently reintegrating ancient Goddess consciousness which just means we're rapidly becoming balanced finally.