View Single Post
Old 23-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Thanks Lynn, I like the idea of sharing a dream with someone. I will have to give that a try.

Curious thing about asking to dream about something, someone, before going to sleep ~ I have done this on a few occasions. I asked to dream about a particular person, and on at least 3 occasions that I can remember ... I didn't dream about that person, but about someone else .. and this turned out to be the same person for all 3 requests, which was ok too as I enjoyed the dreams. The person I was asking to dream about is deceased, and the one who came into my dreams was alive ... at the time, but is now recently deceased. This kind of confuses me ~

Confused Angel xx

Hello

I would go to ask on "What" message there might have been in the dream. What maybe that person shared with one that had a meaing....usually re accuring dreams are message dreams.... Or maybe there was something both shared in common ? An interest or hoby.

Spirit energy takes a lot to have it flow in. Many times I find its a living person that bring forth the message to me from Spirit but at times we miss that.

We all have confusion....is that not the biggest part of being human ?

Lynn