Thread: Twin brokeup
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2018, 07:19 PM
Pathfinder

I’m sorry that you’re going through this. It’s uncanny that you’re experiencing this right now though. My partner whom I feel is my TF broke up with me two months ago. Like you, we were together for more than 7 years. I’ve known her since I was 8 years old. We dated briefly in high school. We were too young for the intensity of our connection and didn’t talk for two years. I dated someone even though she was madly in love with me still...I was in total denial that I loved her too. That same cycle is repeating itself more than 10 years later. She’s dating someone already, and denies she has any feelings for me. I know deep down she does. We still aren’t ready to be with one another. We haven’t had enough life experience or healing. But I know we will be again. (I’m still in touch with her sister and she has the same feeling.)

Sorry for the long explanation, I just feel as if some connections are too strong to be broken. Unfortunately, connections that run deeply are usually too intense, dredge up our shadow selves, and trigger craziness due to our egos. Maybe taking the time to work on yourself will help ease the pain of your separation. I find praying for her helps ease the distance because I know she can still feel me, as I feel her.

Please trust your intuition and take care of yourself till you reunite. You’re still the most important person in your life. In time he’ll come around. Keep the faith friend. Good luck.