View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Knower

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker

I've always felt as if I was double dipped before this life.

You know when we incarnate we get dunked in the river so as not to remember the afterlife or past lives, I've always joked I was near drowned before I came in & took a very long time to come to.

What's double dipped and what's that river?

Quote:
We are generally very old souls with much past history & a massive mission as to why we are incarnate on earth now.

If I am very old soul why do I lack some common sense and intuition to know what I want in life and do things right? I am 34 and by that time people have car, family and mortgage. I have none of that. No driving license and no significant other. Feels like something is wrong with me and like I am exile.

If I indeed was old soul I would have intuition earlier to know what I want from life and what direction to take. I am more like newbie soul if you ask me. To me, old souls are those "elite" and successful people who are successful in relations, business etc. who made many mistakes, hence past lives experience and have leverage of all that to make their life successful. They know that failure is catalyst for success.

Quote:
Learning disabilities no. We were double dunked. So as not to put us in danger in our younger years at knowing too much we are starting to wake up.

What kind of danger? What would happen if we knew too much? Suicide due to inability to "handle the truth"?