View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It's never negative, the negative rarely or never seems to come up. Just seems odd to me that there is never anything that we might consider neutral or dark. and I find it improbable that all entities are light.

It's because they are intending to connect with friendly beings who they know or have a connection with, sometimes though people are tricked by beings posing as light beings or friendly beings you have to use discernment and what that means is to listen to what you are being told, does it really help you, the planet and humanity? or does it just feed your ego? "Ye shall know them by their fruits" if any being is telling you, you are the chosen one or the messiah or someone more special then every one else, then its not something thats going to be helpful. Our own inner sensitivity can also be helpful, noticing how you feel in the process of what ever is taking place.

I don't do channellings as in the typical channelling for info, though i have had telepathy happen and i guess thats what i was talking about above instead of the typical channelling, but its not always like that sometimes our guides talk to us via our own thoughts, i have also spoken in tongues / star languages before.

I have seen other people doing channellings where the person completely leaves the body and another consciousness enters there body, when the people come back they have no memory of what happen or what was said and they are a bit out of it, they say they were in some black place like they have no idea where they were.

There was also a voodoo ceremony i saw once and one man done the kind of channeling i just mentioned, in this channelling it was one of the voodoo deities he was channeling i forgot which one, but when the man did this he became very different he was a very quiet spoken man but now he was being loud and laughing alot talking to every one, drinking an smoking. Anyway every one listened to him he went around the room talking to some people, he would look at them and read them, just know all about them by looking at them he gave them kind advice about there lives then ask what else do they want? they answered, then he would wave his hands around and do stuff to there aura or energy field... thats what it looked like, then move onto another person an do the same. I feel like people should not attempt that type of channelling though unless they know what they are doing and have been trained and done there homework.

Last edited by Lynn : 06-08-2017 at 08:22 PM.