View Single Post
Old 24-04-2015, 07:45 AM
Master
Ive exercised my entire life until now ,due to a health complication at first it was this is crazy and had major withdrawals but the brain and brawn soon adapt .It was never difficult for me ,as a child I spent all of my waking time running every where ,hardly ever walked we had great hills where i grew up and spent years rolling down them or sliding down them on cardboard ,oh yeah and the sled dad made ,anyway I played hockey as a teenager wasnt that great at it but it was fun, did heaps of bushwalking and waterfall discovering through my twenties and thirtys,Have been doing yoga for 20 years and can still do some gentle stuff,and always loved light weights , have just started gentle horse riding ,so the horsey is doing most of the work ,Ill be back one day though ,so StormNexus I would say just start tying things maybe stuff you would not usually pick ,think outside the box so to say,maybe go trampolining or get a dog then youll have to walk everyday but most of all make it enjoyable because its part of life ,Good luck ,Id love to say i will roll down a hill again before its all over :)................