View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Administrator
Hello

I was raised in the Anglican Church and I was told by my Dad at the age of 6 never to talk on hearing the dead or seeing them....I never did til I was a teen and then rebelled against it all. I left the church at 13 refusing to follow along and not get answers there. Always told "child never talk on such things". Or God does not give out such abilities ect. From there I took a dark path of learning but that too lead no place good. Near Death Experience lesson at 21 and a change in learning from that.

I feel that you have some abilities that you have not opened but maybe too this is not the life to open them you could be a holding vessel this time in. We do not take "trips" to see the passed more they make the trip to see us. While we can get a glimpse of what is to come for us after death its a rare event thing.

We I feel are in a Universe that is one energy so that we all co exist but we are not all ready for that idea so things are what they called vailed or dimension off. We are not ready for things to be wide open. There is more growth we need to happen first.

We all have I feel Guides that help us with things and keep us safe. For me I know that mine have a bite to them if I do not listen and lessons are dished out if I stray too far off course.

When we are passing at times we travel in and out so that we do not have to endure pain and suffering and we have to wait for the body to catch up to leaving. Many times I have sat with someone ready to go but medicine keeps the body there or family keeps them there. They are already mostly gone but we never want to let go.

Many times death happens when a family member leaves the room for a pee or coffee ext and they pass over. You then feel bad for leaving but they did not want you seeing them die.

The issue I have with meditation is those passed seeing it as quiet time for me and time they can come in and be heard. So its not something for me, unless its well guided and I have someone to bring me out and home.

I know that for me "Core" is where I go home to and I have met a few that know of this place, not sure where or what it is but its energy only without matter. Time does not exist as time is man made .

To me Astral and Etherial is one and the same, its all one Universe we are in so its all one energy space. Just so vast that we cannot imagine it all.

I would look to your dreams and keep a journal where you make random notes on first waking without over thinking it all; from there see what unfolds over a week or so in messages.

Your Mom is happy beyond happy where she is but too wary of me a bit....as she was church raised where a Medium was taboo.

Lynn