View Single Post
Old 16-07-2018, 02:39 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I have come used to hearing my name called. Its an odd sensation its a clear "Lynn" I hear like its being called out from across the room so I turn to look around. Other times I will be in my house with the family home and I will call out "what do you want" to the kids, and they are like we said nothing. Or I hear "Mom" and I will go what ??? to have no one have called me.

At times its just that those in Spirit can sense your energy and that is curious to them like they are to us. They try for that common communicators they were used to in life.

I remember the family church I was raised in and the Father there telling me to hear my name called as an "evil thing" and that I needed to not pay attentions to it at all. It was not a good thing. Too I think that much of what he said to me was to keep me quiet about what I truly saw and heard.

Lynn