Thread: Missing home,
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Knower

Henri…

Though I understand your sentiments… and understand that we come into this life without conscious past life memories… there may well be a reason for some souls to connect to with other life experiences.

I can only speak for myself… I feel it has been an important part of this physical incarnation to get a glimpse of knowledge concerning past lives and learning that my experiences are many and, well, far flung. It is a richness that adds to this life, at this time, here on Earth. I also understand it can be troubling for some people. Our paths are many and varied.

Perhaps tapping into our soul’s memory of other lives is a stepping stone for our work in this particular Earthly ride? Makes me wonder…

I am pleased with this life, being here for an amazing experience yet I feel that the bits and pieces I am learning is assisting me with this journey.

I understand that it is likely that I too will return ‘home’ for a rest. Tis a place where I am comfortable and go to refresh my energies.

In very simple terms, there can be a connection to ‘home’ that stays with us… similar to remembering the hometown I was born in. I will always have a connection with my birth place however I am happy where I am living now.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.