View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven” Matthew 5:43-45. Why doesn't this apply to satan and his demons? Aren't they the enemy?

they are the enemies of Jehovah God and Jesus. so they are mine too, because I Love Jehovah and Jesus. what Jesus said at Matthew 5 had NOTHING to do with satan and his demons, Jesus is referring to humans. a "Christian" should show love to even their enemies. this love might even draw that person closer to Jehovah and Jesus.

demons are NOT imperfect humans, who came through the sins of Adam. demons ,again were created as PERFECT beings. they KNEW who Jehovah God and Jesus was. and they KNEW Jehovah God was to be worshiped. and as the scriptures I post showed. one wicked angel wanted God's Glory. it's like a child telling his parent, I'm the boss NOT you! so NO true Christian should have love for satan and his demons. peace