View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 05:20 PM
Seeker

This is an interesting thread. I am relatively new to guides and working with them, so I hope you don't mind my thoughts, ultimately stemming from my truth.

Firstly I feel you are in what I consider "Religion" territory. (Which is a person's personal choice of calling). This for me is the distancing of personal responsibility for actions and adding an entity as the reason for actions "the Devil made me do it" "God brought this into my life". Usually pertaining to negative and positive behaviours or situations respectively.

You seem to be applying this to your guide. Which is absolving you of responsibility for actions or even choices presented to you. Ignoring your own personal desires perhaps?

Maybe a little overthinking is occurring here and you need to perhaps go back to basics a little and take that control back of your thoughts, and be grateful for "opportunities" positive or otherwise brought into your life by your guide, who only comes from a place of love.

Once you are in this mindset you can start owning your choices and the repercussions good or bad. I feel you on the drinking front, I want "another" is a common thought when I'm out socially, but through previous lessons, know that an additional beverage may not be the best idea. So I then apply higher/lower thinking and take responsibility for whichever choice I make.

If I consistently have negative repercussions to a situation I repeat I am to blame as I chose to not learn my lesson or took the lower path to often and karma/three fold law, however you may perceive it kicks in. I think once enlightened these lessons become more apparent.

I hope you take my thoughts as simply just my truth and relating from the alcohol perspective. It's your body and YOUR mind, guides are loving 'buddy's' that try to help out with what we want in our lives at times and this life is a moment in our existence to live a little and learn with or without them if we choose.

Good luck.