Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
True that! I'm starting to really believe I'll never be enlightened again the world is just a cold cold place to be in. Oh well. Learn to love the challenges and let them go
If it helps alleviate this attitude, forget about people totally and just concentrate on nature...It is what I am starting to do.

From the natural perspective, the world is a warm, wonderful and beautiful place and always has been... until greedy humans came along and effed it up.

After making the concerted effort to get out and about, mixing with people and following the advice of my psychoanalyst in the attempt to get over my social anxiety, I finally realised that the reason for my social anxiety was fully justified, because it totally aided my spiritual growth.... this was in direct contrast to what everyone else said, but I remember bringing this before my Higher Self a while ago, who simply said "you are NOT everyone else" and thus, I learned there was a separation between myself and others, totally irrespective of what "everyone else" had to say about that too!

Thing was, I knew what I knew, which was the polar opposite of what "everyone else" knew and I was destined to remain isolated from society at large because of it.

With one exception, only one.

I am a Shaivite (Shiva follower)..It is about the only thing I "know" and I totally flourish in a community where others have the same beliefs and ideas as I do, and I flounder like the proverbial namesake fish out of water when I am not in an environment conducive to my spiritual growth and needs...but my local Shaivite community is about 100 miles away...not far really, about a 2-3 hour drive, but laziness prevents me from making the journey...and whose fault is that? It is MINE. I would be terrible company on a Yatra or pilgrimage...but that is something I need to get over...going totally out of my comfort zone (which I have issues with) for the sake OF my beliefs and lifestyle.

However, natural phenomena can make the cold, cruel world beautiful again if we see that plants and animals are just as important and even more so than humans are...and it is only the sheer arrogance of the human species who have deemed themselves the dominant lifeform...You don't really need to believe or buy into ANY of that just because "everyone else" does and thus make the world a warm and beautiful place for YOU, even though it pretty much sucks for "everyone else" because they have made it that way.