View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 04:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
Hey all!

I do distant healing with an individual I know quite often. He doesn't know in waking life that I send him a bunch of love through energy, but his higher self does and really soaks it in. I've actually improved my relationship with this individual an INCREDIBLE amount. We had it a bit rocky when we met, but it's so loving now.

He popped in my head the other day and so I decided to send him some love (meditate). It went really really well and I immediately saw a golden puzzle piece in my heart chakra when we connected. It felt really good, but all of a sudden I felt something open in him (maybe like a wound reopen or something) and my guides and angels quickly covered me from him. I couldn't even connect back to him during that. I felt deep anxiety in my chest and asked myself if that anxiety even belonged to me. Afterwards, I saw a picture of a giraffe and thought "sticking your neck out." I also saw a deep pale pink colored rose.

I grounded again and then felt fine. The next morning I still feel an incredible amount of love to him and today also. Like nothing happened. But it was really weird! Does anyone have any idea or theory on what happened? I want to make sure he is okay!

When we energetically connect with people we exchange energy information whether we mean to or not.
He obviously had a pattern of energy that your Team (Guides and Angels) didn't want you to get. (Sort of like your mom covering your mouth quickly if a sick person coughs on you when you are young).

Since you aren't running protection when you energetically connect with people they did it for you this time. This time. Now you know, so learn how to do it when you connect with people energetically and always do it, just as you look both ways before crossing the street. Not doing so can lead to extreme messiness. Learning to work with energy means learning to do it responsibly. :) Shield, cut cords, remove energy that not yours and return it to the person who it belongs too etc. You got this!

P.S. You have a Great Team!