View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
Your OP resonated with me, as I've been thinking about someone recently; someone from long long ago. Both our names share lots of letters and are almost anagrams of each other. So, fearing that my thoughts could turn to obsessions I began to use remote blessings to deal with this phase that I'm going through.

Around a decade ago I saw her name on a social media website and sent her a message, just to say hello. There were others I knew on the site and I also sent them a message of hello. But none returned my post. As a matter of fact, over a short period of time each and and every one of those I knew deleted their account to disappear without a goodbye or reason. Only my original friend remained, but unfortunately she stayed silent.
I was left without knowing if she got my mail, or if she had no wish to communicate with me, or even if it was her in the first place and not someone simply being cruel.

If I hadn't learned to meditate I don't know what would have become of me - tied in knots in a loony bin somewhere I suspect!
So yes, overcoming obstacles, obstructions, and blockages, helps keep a healthy balance between thoughts and emotions, the fantastic and what is real.

I understand! I'm happy to hear that you meditate and it does really really help! Can you use meditation by healing things with this person? I was so mad at this individual, but felt deeply that I needed to just forgive him. I meditated with the intention of forgiving. I rolled my eyes at first and really was stubborn, but he picked up the energy pretty quick and I started to soften towards him as well. When things come up I meditate. I actually had an obsessive thing like for some reason I could't shake this person from my mind. I knew it wasn't healthy and decided to meditate and cut unhealthy cords. I had an emotional one in my solar plexus chakra that was connected to him. I did cry and felt sadness, but wasn't sure why. But his energy and mine worked together to heal ourselves. In waking life he has no idea I send him healing, but I can tell he receives it just by the way we interact now. I wonder if you did some cord cutting that it would help with obsessive thoughts. I have to do maintenance with mine to him or else a cord attaches itself (at least until we are completely good in this life). Ask the angels to help. Just notice where you can feel, sense, or see cords in your auric field when you meditate. Some are good and not necessary to cut, but others are unhealthy. And that's why I think the obsessive thoughts came from and still do from time to time. Maybe that will help?