View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 08:18 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear leadville,

You will always find a place for warm welcomes and polite pleasantries when approaching any engagement f...........................

Time need not even be the focus of ultimate fruition, merely an acknowledgement that each precious moment provided to you by, with and for Earth is an opportunity for pro-active creation. You cannot be in a state of creation if you are physically preoccupied within a state of observation.

Thank for you this discourse.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Thanks, also, from me to you for being able to share ideas. Less is more, I find, and my preference, and approach, is to kiss - keep it simple sweetie.

You asked me earlier if I had "....considered being more in service to others in your use of these, with this counsel?" My answer to that is yes.

You also said "...physical immersion is not a prerequisite....." etc. Did you think I was under the impression it was?

I was unable to fathom your ideas concerning eternity, time and this dimension. We view things differently.

A slip of the cyber pen and my concentration earlier led to my using 'OTC' rather than 'OTT'. oops! My mind was distracted thinking about someone's medication.

You said "Please do speak more of this work that you do. I observe you also frequent other online forums in your pursuit of reading material." Yes I am a regular on other websites where my aim is to help where I can. It's an altogether more modest undertaking than your own. I look at it this way. You're a teacher. I seek to provide learning support by streamlining and simplifying; less-is-more.

You said "One of the most common thoughts I have witnessed from others during life review, during the formation of proactive soul groups, as well as conversations with the proverbially deceased is "I wish I had done more"." Are there many who don't see things that way?

I thank you for your thoughts and ideas. They have helped enormously.