View Single Post
Old 14-02-2016, 04:21 AM
Super Moderator
Do you by any chance feel more comfortable around men than women? Shame is a sign of feeling as though you did something wrong. It could mean a part of you feels judged by your friends so you have to put on a mask in front of them so you can feel like you fit in or won't be judged. Shame is a very diniltating emotion that can very well cause an underlying unease in use we may not even be consciously aware of so assess your female relationships and see if there is a sense of feeling judged or are you blaming yourself for something feeling like in life you are doing something wrong. If you can't recall a dream try to not fret. It could be you weren't yet ready to consciously confront the shame but I would ask before bed for clarity if you still find you struggle with your dreams. I find asking a question before bed gives me the best recall in the morning. As well if you feel you lost it try to not jump out of bed if you can. Sit for a minute so the dream can possibly come back to you. In any event to spirit and our soul there is absolutely nothing you need to feel shameful about. Life is hard. We don't always get it right and most of the time we are hardest on ourselves. Be kind and gentle with yourself.