View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 10:28 PM
Lepus

Hello Chrysalis,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hi Lepus,

That is the only method it mentions. For this one, I use a round glass window decoration for a pendulum. I've used the most popular method, with crystal pendulums, for a long time and I'm finding that I like using the glass. I suppose it comes down to personal preference.

I have a champagne quartz crystal on a long chain as it's more for healing the chakras even though I've used it for questions. My other one is a citrine quartz on a chain that's a bit shorter. I had an amethyst pendulum but the chain and crystal parted company which I don't understand how that happened as nothing broke. The pendulums I see currently on the market have really short chains which is good for asking questions but far too short to cleanse chakras.

I'm wondering what you'll get for a pendulum and your experience with this method.

Blessings.

Initially, I was aiming to purchase an obsidian pendulum online for "yes" and "no" questions, but noticed that some come in a set for each chakra. You mentioned 'cleansing chakras' using a pendulum, can this be used for opening chakras, as well? I would assume each chakra requires a different pendulum, hence they come in a set with various crystals/stones.

I've read about home-made pendulums using different objects with a cord or string attached. I might give this a try using a skeleton key necklace I got. The necklace is pretty long, though. Not sure whether this method of yours would work with my 'pendulum'. I'll give it a try.

Lepus