View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 11:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Hello All,
My dad passed away a year ago. Since two days after he passed, I felt him around me. I know he is there because first I see a bright light in front of my eyes and then hear him talking to me in my mind. If my sister asks him questions , he will give answers to me. He tells me to tell my sister things without even me knowing what the questions were. It is more obvious when I visit him in his resting place, he was extremely close to me and my sister, it happens almost every day and it is so real. He even said he and two other people will be by my side and help me to help others.

Can this be real? Can any one please help me.
Your moniker and this question reminds me of someone long before your join date.

In answer to your question though, it's real for you and your sister, anything else doesn't matter. I used to work in mental health and no, I'm not saying you're a headcase but what you're experiencing isn't unheard of, it's quite normal for people who have suffered trauma to go through something similar. People have different ways of grieving, of coming to terms with loss and this is yours. Whether it's going to last or not only time will tell, but for now this is you and your suster's realities. Nobody can tell you different. People who are psychic or mediums would be quite comfortable with this - myself included.

If it's real to you that's the only reality you need.

Our Loved Ones are always by our sides, and sometimes the best thing we can do is move on with our Lives. If he's going to be by your side to help you help others, wouldn't helping others bring him closer to you?