View Single Post
Old 18-02-2011, 07:24 AM
Moonkestrel

So, yesterday as you know I had my aquamarine and moonstone on and normally those two, in addition to the moonstone act as such calming influences. Not yesterday though....I chain drank cups of tea all day which consequently led to multiple trips to the loo (lol). Must have needed to release a lot of unwanted energies!!! Also found myself thinking alot of my beloved Gran who died years ago.

Anyway, it all felt a bit overwhelming (which for me is the trademark of Larimar - opens up emotions and ensures you deal with them no matter how uncomfortable that maybe, then when you are exhausted and drained from dealing with them it gives you the biggest hug you've ever had and acts like a real comfort blanket of energy). So today I took it and the aquamarine off and still have the moonstone (to balance after yesterday), labradirute/garnet pendant (grounding and protecgtion against anything unwanted) and aqua aura (all round wonderful protecting, encouraging and energising).

Feel the need for Morganite today as well so think I will take a piece with me to work....