View Single Post
Old 27-07-2020, 12:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundation123
Firstly why sorry other than the fact that you have to be sorry for yourself. In the Spiritual realm we travel alone as well as together. In that as much as one is left behind from Truth it is a loss for everyone. More so because those who understand Truth are hardly a few even though it is simple.

In terms of hope, In terms of the promise, the expectation is a lot will see, However the ground situation looks grim and hopeless.

I wrote a few points on why we do not find Truth. I guess I missed out the most important factor. "The passion to find Truth." Truth is very objective and concrete. One cannot leave something that could be magnitudes more important than this whole life to a book with questionable parts. The treasures do lie in this book. But do we not dig through dirt to mine the treasures. It has Truth and falsehood and a whole lot of distractions.
---
Your postscript says " ... what you believe... "

I guess you got that right. Belief/Faith seems to be your foundation. Not Truth.

Belief/Faith in itself is of the healthy kind and the blind, irrational unhealthy.

The healthy kind would be purposeful, wise, necessary. Faith in principles of Wisdom, Love, Courage, Truth ... These are indeed spiritual principles, the very foundation for an individual and the society. All of them demonstrably True and in the domain of Truth.

Having Faith in Christ , an assurance of a life after our demise here in heavenly palaces seems reasonable.

The blind faith was/is /will be never right.

After we received the light, blind faith is multitudes more sinful. From what I read, the Christian sin is not from Adam. The new covenant (Jeremiah 31 I believe) says sin will not be inherited but each one accountable for his own. Our sin is that when there is light, we choose to be in darkness. We say we can see but are blind.

Differentiate between Truth and Faith. The right Faith and the wrong.
I don't get your humor. Sorry.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.