View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Storm: Most of our beliefs 99% without exaggeration and probably more than that exist on a subconscious level. Your subconscious mind is more potent than your conscious mind, because your subconscious mind is in a state of knowing, where as your conscious mind is in a state of experiencing and trying to comprehend what is around you. Your subconscious mind does not question things, it is in a state of knowing, and that is why subconscious beliefs manifest in your reality more potently than a conscious belief does. And like I said we are not aware of almost the entirety of our subconscious beliefs.

Before the 'great crash' that SF had - I had a thread on the Shadow Self and it deals with the Subconsciousness (and what some call the 'unconsciousness'). Since that was all lost in the crash, I won't start reposting all the material - but - I did collect it in a website that I had worked on. While I have moved on from this subject, I feel that it is important for me to share the information and will do so by posting the link to the site here:

Shadow Self Information