View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 05:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFerret
Hi Enchanted_DreamFaerie,

I am not sure what it is for sure, but what i know is people visions are unique; everyone will receive insight in a way they will be able to understand or receive it...Purple is the color of the Crown chakra, the one for enlightement and connected to God and prayer and spirituality.
So the color of what you see makes me think it is not hostile, and maybe from a spiritual guide...if you have mediumship gift, as i was referring to, every mediums will see the "presences" in a different way, unique to their own gift and person, to interpret it.
Keep attentive for other signs that would guide you towards something related to the Crown chakra...
Personally I would research Crown chakra and see if there is some interests in any of what is related to it, even meditating about it, work if you are in a job search, health, relationship, etc...

Yes, everything you wrote relates to me. I've been sensing a lot of things of that nature. My spirituality has increased so much over the past year or so. It's something I didn't force to happen or take anything for it to happen. I was simply relaxed in my room and than I saw it. It felt calm and peaceful, non threatening. I'm planning on doing more meditation work. Thanks for responding to my thread. I greatly appreciated it!!