View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
Okay first of all one thing is the relationship thing. I don't know what i really want. I was thinking about maybe one day start dating on a spiritual dating site which i found. Yet i really don't know. I spend alot of time alone. This is due to things that happened in my life which made me learn to find peace being alone without friends. I do have friends today but the big need to be alone still stays with me. I feel if i want a relationship i need to be able to be there for my girlfriend. I don't really want to be in a relationship so i don't really want to call it girlfriend. I feel i don't want to label it. But i think sometimes about finding a spiritual friend who i fall in love with but we don't really give ourselves that label. Still, i need to be there for her.

I was thinking yesterday of creating a bigger social network by going out and meet new people but if i do that i must put up for my friends. But my extreme need to be alone hinders this. I feel that i can't just befriend people and then ignore them.

I want to really find a woman in my life but maybe i only want to have an overnight relationship with her? I mean if both of us mutually agree to that then there's no problem with that. I feel that if i like loneliness as much as i do then it might feel better for me if i get together over the night. Its nothing shameful about having needs, especially not when you never experienced any such intimacy in life. In fact i really suffer over this and think its not fair that some get to have so much intimacy in life and i don't. How does it even feel? It must be wonderful.
Relationships can be tricky. If you watch day time TV, it becomes apparent there are a lot of talk shows but they are directed toward women. It is hard to find TV shows that are directed toward men. Having serious relationships can bring about a lot of problems. Relationships, in many cases, do not last very long. Your heart can be 'broken' and a good portion of your assets may no longer belong to you. You mentioned about having overnight relationships. This might be a wise decision on your part at least for now.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜