Thread: Energy colors
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I make energy bubbles now and then. Protective ones, and so on. And I am curious about two things. Why do certain bubbles have to be certain colors, and what other bubbles and colors are there?

The extent of my knowledge.
- protective bubbles have to be WHITE
- bubbles of Love&Happiness are PINK
- bubbles of healing are GOLDEN
- energy from Above is GOLDEN too

And that is about it. (And I know even this much only because other psychics with better skills of viewing energy has told me so.) I know that crystals can have many different energy colors but some times that comes down to even the individual stone so let's not go there right now.
They don't *have* to be certain colours... it's just accepted in general terms but you are free to interpret differently if you wish. For instance, White is seen as protective because it contains all other colour vibrations (prism) and the higher energys/Light is regarded as White.

Pink for happiness and love... simples - heart energy, love, kiddies... all human perception.

Golden healing - I often link golden energy with reiki since I've seen it like that but I'd use a particular blue or emerald, so that's my own take on it. Gold is another 'higher' vibratory colour.

With 'openers', I often find people begin to see deep blue or purple in their aura or third eye, then progress to pink, turquoise,gold, violet, silver... When I see spirit people's eyes or aura colours, I pick up pearlescent shades which are far more vibrant than earthly colours. Each colour has a unique vibration and association, so you may wish to take those into consideration.