View Single Post
Old 25-02-2022, 02:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
So, to me, there could be mediums that haven't developed many other psychic abilities, and psychic people that developed many but not mediumship.
You appear to EXPECT that mediums develop a number of psychic attributes, the kind Wkipedia lists, as a consequence of their being mediums. I find that somewhat bottom about face. Additionally just because Wiki has listed so many different psychic attributes it doesn't necessarily mean they're all commonplace and it doesn't imply any particular psychic will have all or even many of them.

As I pointed out earlier, those I call sensitives or psychics won't necessarily develop into being mediums. "Mediums are born and not made."

Quote:
Many of them require some practice, but mediumship doesn't (very much).
I have no understanding about what, or how much, practice psychics need to become proficient - it's not my speciality. But providing mediumship isn't necessarily any different inasmuch as the delivery of any particular 'flavour' of mediumship can probably be improved by learning and practising.

Those mediums who say they have never needed to learn or practise are exceedingly fortunate but alternatively they may be over-confident they are 'performing' at their highest level. It's their personal judgement about that but others may view their delivery less generously.