View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 01:27 PM
Master
I took this test you gave me on the other thread...can't remember what it was called and responded to you there lol. I got 91 out of 100. I always thought I was odd and weird and a misfit and different but didn't want to be like the others either...it has only been in the last decade I really appreciate and love myself and I could never say that before. :-)

People say I'm very peaceful but wow, I can get really angry too...I remember in school, one girl bullied me horribly and I sat there and took it every freaking day. And she would also bully this guy in class who was also very quiet...so one day she decided to make me and that guy the butt of her jokes and while I didn't enjoy it, my heart broke for the guy. He never said a word. Kind of reminded me of Boo Radley in To Kill a Mockingbird (my favorite movie)...well, I turned around in my seat and I weighed maybe 90 pounds if that at the time...8th grade I think...and she's laughing hahahaha, because she's the star of this show and I popped her so hard in the mouth (and she wasn't a small girl) and she flew backwards and her chair went out from under her. Dead silence...all her friends stopped laughing and she never, ever said a word to me again. Left me and "boo" alone completely after that.

And what's a crystal child? My gosh I never heard of these terms. lol